DinSAd is a Erasmus (EU) founded project which tries to help adults to understand better the IT world, its made of two main contents: a real card “game” (it’s a “reorder the steps”) and a virtual 3D game.
Role: Software engineer consultant
Comune di Forano e ENAIP impresa sociale (Italia), Dimistra Education & Consulting (Greece), ANUP – International (Romania) – STIFTELSEN KURSVERKSAMHETEN VID U-AUNIVERSITET (Sweden)
The project aims to strengthen adults’ capacity to efficiently use digital instruments as a precondition to improve their personal and professional lives, reducing significantly the inter-generational digital divide trend.
In particular, the project will provide friendly learning tools for low skilled adults in order to support them in reaching specific digital competences, in line with DigComp foundation and intermediate levels.
Development of a physical Board Game in IO2 , and a Unity3D Virtual game during IO3 phases.
What I did:
I wrote the whole QA of Basic/Fonudation and Everyday life/e-partecipation/collboration/e-citizen cards, which covers over the 70% of the whole card game (36 and 28 questions, which spread over 800 cards) in less than a week.
A simple python plugin which let to rename a MESH vertices groups using their parent name: when dealing with many unity/unreal keep the original name which depending on how a modeler started is cube/sphere/cylinder etc.
This saturday morning I started to model in Blender this scene, imaging how a bowling room and game experience could look like; a day of work. Playing animations in Unity using physics, environment animations in Blender.
This friday evening I started to model in Blender this scene, imaging how a slot machine could look like; half a day of work, textures done by zero in photoshop. Lever rotates, discs too, coins exiting from the bottom too.
This Saturday afternoon I started to model in Blender this scene, imaging how a pool game could look like; the day after I imported in URP (2020.2) and started to add lights, post process effects, dust particles, movement dynamic, physics, and much more. So, this is a <24h project.
A Sunday I started to model in Blender this scene, imaging how an art gallery could look like; the day after I imported in HDRP (2020.2) and started to add lights, light mapping, occlusion culling, post process effects and much more.