Many artists have a creative explosion in their first album/s these are my opinions about albums worth to be listened:
- Damien Rice, first album “O’ : fantastic, second album “9” not worth.
- Tori Amos: From under the pinkg ‘till Rrom the choirgirl hotel, others not worth.
- Maria Mena: Cause and effect: what voice!
- Dave Matthews Band: Before These Crowded Streets: this is a masterpiece, every song has a different sound, it eclipses all the other albums
- Alanis Morisette : Jagged Little Pill
- Radiohead: Pablo Honey, the Bends and Ok Computer, others not worth.
- Blind Melon: Blind Melon (the singer died during the tour so noone can replace his sound).
- Stereophonics: J.E.E.P. (or the nice Best Of: decade Of the Sun).
- Ray LaMontagne: Gossip in the Grain
- José Gonzalez : in Our Music
- Coldplay : Parachutes: new sound, fresh, sad, really nice; others not worth
- Imogen Heap: Speak for Yourself, others not worth
- Fiona Apple: Tidal and When the Pawn… last not worth
- Creed: Weathered, beautiful
- Tool: Lateralus
- James Blunt: Back To Bedlam;
- Davide Van Der Sfroos : Manicomi, North Italian Folk @ Max; Pica album is nice but Manicomi eclipses it;
- Luciano Ligabue: all albums until “Buon Compleanno Elvis” after this not worth.;
- Tiziano Ferro: Rosso Relativo: fresh, sound never seen in italy! Others are not worth;
- Sergio Cammariere: Della Pace del Mare Lontano;
- Caparezza: Le dimensioni del mio Caos;
- Negramaro: Mentre tutto scorre;